Lovely

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What is his name? Brian Arthur Bott
How did you meet? We first meet in September of 1998 at a tri-stake dance. We danced and than went on a walk around the Oakton stake center (the building was really quite hot). (I only went to 3 church dances that year and Brian went to all but 3. Kinda funny if you think about it). Well, my friends and I left before he could get my number. Fast forward to the end of January of 2004. Brian is a returned RM and I have just started going to institute on Thursdays at the Centerville Stake center. The YSA were playing volleyball and I was sitting on the stage, when Brian and his 3 sisters walk in. Brian comes up to me and introduces himself and his sisters. He than talks me into playing volleyball with everyone. After the munch and mingle a bunch of people decided to go out and get a bite to eat (my ride being one of them). So, I sit with Brian and his sisters and get to know them a little bit. I find out that Brian has just returned from his mission, his older sister had just graduated from BYU Hawaii, one was going to BYU-I, and the youngest graduating from high school in June. My ride and I leave the restaurant after Brian asks and get my number. On February 14th, Brian called and asked if I wanted to go to dinner and a movie. I said sure why not sounds like fun. We went to see a Series Of Unfortunate Events and went to Out Back Steak House. On the way back to my house we got lost in the snow. It was memorable to see the least (the movie theater and the restaurant were in Manassas and I lived in Fairfax, so I didn't know my way back from there). Okay, now fast forward to February 2007. I hadn't heard from Brian since April of 2004 when I moved away from VA. But I moved back to VA and my boyfriend and I broke up. A chance call from Brian on the 14th of February. We went to dinner at Outback Steak House (I know again), we than went to my house to watch a movie. How long have you been married? Almost 3 years. How long did you date? 4 months of dating and than 6 months of being an engaged couple How old is he? 27 years old Who eats more? He does most of the time. Who said "I love you" first? He did.
What is something you really like about him? I love that he can make the day brighter and I adore his smile. Whose temper is worse? We are actually both pretty even-tempered. Who does the dishes? We both do. We take turns. Who does the laundry? I do. Who pays the bills? He does. Who cooks dinner? We take turns. Who drives when you are together? He does all the driving. Who is more stubborn? Me on some things and Brian on others.
Whose parents do you see the most? His Who proposed? Brian did, on May 26th 2007 on Little Round Top in PA. Who has more friends? Don't know. Who has more siblings? We are tied on this one. Who wears the pants in the family? Brian does. Who is taller? Brian is by 7inches. Who sings better? I think he does. Who is first to admit when they did something wrong? We are both really good about doing that. We don't believe it's necessary to "fight". If we have a disagreement, we just talk it out. There is no point in raising your voice - it accomplishes nothing. Any special message for your hubby? That I love you more today than I did the day we got married. All right, all my friends.... your turn!!

No comments: