Lovely

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Iain's stats

When we weighted Iain a week ago, he weighted 28lbs and was 33inches long. I couldn't believe it. I mean he is only 14months old. He loves to read stories. Loves to throw all of his balls. Being outside just makes him plain happy. Only takes one nap...and its a 3 hour nap. (Yeah me. Well sometimes he takes 2 naps. The first one by himself and than one with me, which I love). Always wakes up with a smile on his face. Has finally stared to sleep through the night (he goes down between 7:30-8pm). Loves all foods. Is really good in the car when we drive to Utah. He lights up when he sees his Aunt Shiree and Aunt Julie. Loves his Grandpa and Grandma (Brian's parents). Adores his Gram and Poppop (my parents). Folds his arms for prayers. Loves to be sang to and to sing. Daddy and Mommy are his favorite people ever. Knows how to call Gram on Mommy's cell phone, lights up when he hears her voice. Poppop and he are as thick as thieves. Mischief should have been his middle name. Has turned into the best claimer ever to have claimed. Is the cutest explorer. Loves to bring Mommy his treasures. Can get into anything. Baby proof my foot, he can open it if he wants to (and he normally wants too all the time). Lover of dirt and puddles. Loves church. Loves his stuffed turtles from Gram. I could go on and on. But I won't. Brian and I couldn't have asked for a sweeter boy than the one that Heavenly Father sent to us. We are very blessed that he is ours and are thankful for all the wonderful memories that are centered around Iain. Even if we are having the worst possible day all we have to do is look at Iain's sweet face and there is no way that those storm clouds can stay around for too long.

No comments: