Lovely

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The ABCs of Me...Kinda sounds like a soup to me

A- Attached or Single? Very happily married

B-Best Friend? Brian and Allie

C-Cake or pie? Definitely two layer red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and peppermint candy. D-Day of choice? Saturdays b/c I get to spend the morning in bed. Brian takes Iain for a few hours so I can get a little extra sleep/time to my self. He is just the sweetest and the greatest husband. E-Essential Item? My cell phone that way I can keep in touch with my family and friends in VA. F-Favorite color? Pink, white, and blue. G-Gummy bears or worms? bears H-Home town? Fairfax VA I-Favorite indulgence? watching a good movie while eating a yummy treat. J-January or July? January b/c its right after the craziness of December and right before the weather gets nice. Where I can just sit in front of a fire with my hubby and cuddle before I out side a bunch. K-Kids? One sweet boy and hoping for another. L-Life isn't complete without? my hubby, our son, the gospel, and the Holy ghost M-Marriage date? October 11, 2007 N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brother, 1 brother-in-law,and 3 sisters on my side. 2 brother,2 brother-in-laws, and 3 sisters on Brian's side. O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges P-Phobias? Spiders, especially big creepy crawly ones. And bees. Q-Quote? I love Pres. Hinckley quotes: "I have long felt the greatest factor in a happy marriage is the anxious concern for the comfort and well-being of one's companion." "There is no one prefect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills ans abilities, and certainly different children. The choice is different and unique for each mother and each family."- M. Russell Ballard R-Reasons to smile? my healthy baby, my loving husband, and the Spirit in my life. S-Season of choice? Fall... beautiful colors, perfect temperature...and when we chose to get married. T-Tag 3 people: Maryellen, Mer, and Juliana U-Unknown fact about me? I count calories, and look at nutrition labels on most things I buy at the grocery store. V-Vegetable? Spinach, green beans (straight from the garden), and potatoes.
W-Worst habit? Over thinking stuff. X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound Y-Your favorite food? Chinese. And bread sticks. Z-Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

No comments: