Lovely

Monday, July 5, 2010

Currently

Book

What to Expect When Your Trying To Expect

Song Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
Frequently worn outfit/item Dark jeans
Pink or cream tee Cobalt blue sweat shirt
ballet flats
Perfume Coconut Lime Verbena by Bath and Body Works. It's not glamorous, but it smells like sex in a bottle. Makeup Not a whole lot these days. Food Any baked goods that I bake. Cheese love love cheese. And yogurt. Drink Pepsi
Guilty pleasure Caramel Hot Cocoa Bane of my existence Not having a place of our own. Joy My husband and our sweet boy My family in VA My family here in CO and UT My friends all over the place Anticipation
Getting pregnant with baby number 2 Wish list A baby! A baby! A baby!
The ability to sew a straight line.
a massage For August to be here.
followup: Brian's Army band audition in on July 23rd...keep us in your prayers
Thought
Paying tithing is an amazing blessing.

No comments: