Lovely

Friday, July 23, 2010

Iain first sleep over...

On Tuesday, Iain's Aunt Julie said that if I wanted to go to R.S. function, that she and Dusty would love to have Iain sleep over so that I could go and Brian & I could get some stuff done after I got back. I must say I didn't jump at the idea of Iain sleeping away from home (us). So I talked it over with Brian to see what he thought about the idea of him sleep over at their house. We were in the the basement going through some boxes when I told him about the Julie's offer. And he stopped what he was doing and said that he was totally up for Iain doing that but was I sure that I heard her right. So after we talked it over. We started getting Iain's stuff ready to go to Julie's house. So, Tuesday was the first night in a long time that Brian and I got to sleep for more than a few hours. Julie said that Iain did great and was very good (which doesn't surprise me in the least bit).

No comments: