Lovely

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 JOYS
1. My husband, who always says "I love you" and is very affectionate.
2. Our sweet boy, who is the joy of our lives.
3. Feeling the Spirit in every-day life.
3 FEARS
1. Not being with my family.
2. That our son won't be strong in the gospel.
3. Spiders and bees...
3 GOALS
1.To go to the temple more often.
2. To lose more of the weight I gained while pregnant with our son.
3. To start going on more walks or to the pool - just anything to get out in the fresh air more often!
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. Reading
2. Blogging
3. Croqueting
3 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I burn really easy- I mean I step out side with sunblock and I burn.
2. Bugs love to bite me- I'm out side for 5minutes and I'll have 10 bites.
3.I like having the TV on in the background as I do dishes or clean the house - makes it a little more enjoyable.
5 PEOPLE TO TAG
I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to do this one go ahead but if not its okay.

No comments: