Lovely

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Neverland wasn't for me...

What I always wanted to be was a wife and mother. But I also thought it would be great to be a lawyer. When ever I was asked what I wanted to be, my first answer was a lawyer, wife, and mother. It didn't matter how old I was when I was asked that question, it was always that same. I thought that it would be terrific to be a lawyer (I didn't know how much school and work it was going to take to become one, which by the way I'm perusing that career path.Much rather get my husband through school first). The adults around me would laugh and tell me I was too young to know what a lawyer was and I would be much better suited as a teacher. But I'm glad that at least two of the things that I said I wanted to be have come true. Being a wife and mother have given me more fullilment than anything I could have been.

No comments: