Lovely

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

LIfe is wonderful...

I was just re-reading some of my past posts, and they are depressing (well not all of them). I hardly say anything about the things that I'm blessed to have in my life, which are many. So here is me going to post about the many blessing that I/we have.
  1. I so thankful for a husband who has/is there for me, when things have been tough.
  2. For a very healthy and happy toddler.
  3. For the gospel of Jesus Christ.
  4. That we have a living prophet leading our church.
  5. For extended family that has been helping us out for the last little bit.
  6. For friends that are always a phone call away when you need them.
  7. For a loving Heavenly Father, that even when times a tough we can turn to for help.
  8. For a ward that has been welcoming and friendly.
  9. For being able to live so close to a temple and when worthy to enter the temple.
  10. For being loved and being in love with a wonderful man.

No comments: