Lovely

Sunday, January 3, 2010

We have 1pm church

There are so many reasons why I love having late church...
  • For one getting up early has always been hard but it is even harder when your 8th month old son still gets up every 2-3 hours at night.
  • I have more time to get ready for church...meaning I can actually dry and style my hair and even put make-up on. Which means that I don't look like a mommy who can't get her act together.
  • We are actually on time if not early for our meetings. Yeah for us.
Reasons why its the pits...
  • The beginning of church is are when Iain goes down for his second nap of the day.
  • Iain is not happy and when he's like that he gets into mischief.
  • It's also when Brian and I take our naps with Iain.
  • I don't get as much done during the day.
So, we'll see how long Brian and I enjoy having our meetings at 1pm. So far it has been good but today was only the first Sunday of it.

No comments: