Lovely

Monday, January 11, 2010

Shopping the Clearance Racks

I love to look in the clearance racks at any and all stores Brian and I go into. This past Saturday Brian and I went to buy diapers at Babies R Us. The diapers were a bit more expensive than they are at Sam's Club or Costco but well worth the trip because we looked at the clearance baby/ toddler clothes. If you bought one clearance item you got the second one for .99 cents. How cool is that. We got 6 complete 18 month outfits for Iain and 1 6/9month outfit that was way to cute to pass up. When Brian gets paid again I plan on going back and getting some more 18month to 36 month outfits for our boy. I found a nursing shirt on sale for me. Brian also found an infant/toddler slaigh for $5. And we also found pacifiers on sale (Iain hides his all of the place and I can never find one when I need it). Seriorusly, we own 40 and I can NEVER find the ones that he likes. He spits the Gerber Nuk ones out as soon as he has it in his mouth, he ONLY likes the MAM pacifiers and they are expensive. We're talking $10 for a set of 2 pacifers. (I know, right. How can a company sell them for that much but they do). But we totally find them for $3.49 for a set of 2. I was excited. So, needless to say I will go back and pick up some more. Babies R Us is such a cool store. Honestly one stop shopping, if the only things you need to pickup are baby related. Yeah for sales.

No comments: