Lovely

Friday, January 8, 2010

Decisions have been made

Ever since Iain was a month old I've been ready to have another baby. I told Brian before we were engaged that I wanted my children 16 to 24 months apart. So that they would have a playmate and someone that they could talk to about any and everything. While obviously I'm not pregnant. But I did sit Brian down a little while ago and asked him when he thought he would be ready for another baby to bless our sweet family. He said IF (and that's a big if) everything falls in the right place by March, I can get the IUD taken out in May or June so that we can start trying in October 2010. That would make our children a little bit more than 24 months apart in age. But oh well, at least I now have somewhat of an idea when we can expect another baby. Here's to praying that everything falls into place over the next few months so that we can add to our little family.

No comments: