Lovely

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Iain fell

This morning Iain and I were playing on our bed and he crawled to the end of the bed. He than decided that he should crawl over my feet. Well, I didn't move fast enough to catch him and he went over the side of our bed and hit the floor. He had this look of complete shock on his sweet face, the mommy didn't catch me face. Only when I stood up to get him did he start crying and screaming. An hour after he fell he was all smiles and laughing at everything. Brian checked him to make sure nothing was broken and that he was okay. Iain was fine. I'm sure that this won't be the last time he falls off and gets scared and hurt. He is learning how to do things. On a better note...Iain has gotten better had pulling himself up and taking his hands away from his support and standing all by himself for a few seconds anyway. He loves to eat everything that we feed him (yeah us for not having a picky eater). Loves to be read to and to be sang to. He also loves to be thrown. Learning to roll a ball. He can say bye-bye, dada, and mama (though he only says mama when he is upset and wants me or he will say it while he is in his crib, he likes to practice. It's kinda funny and way cute). We can't believe that our boy is almost 9 months old. The time as sure flown by fast. Before we know it he is going to be a one year old. And next October Iain gets to go into Nursery during church. We have a toddler on our hands. Iain is so very smart and active and he is only going to get smarter and more active. But we love him and are so blessed that he is part of our small family. We thank our Heavenly Father every day for bring Brian and I together. And that we were sealed in the temple for time and all eternity. Than for sending Iain to use (though it was a bit earlier than we had planned). I count my blessings every day for my loving husband and for my sweet baby boy.

No comments: