Lovely

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Totally late as always for everything

I swear no matter how early Brian and I get up we cannot get anywhere on time or early. We have 1pm church and we still end up leaving at quarter till 2pm. One of these days we will be there on time but for now I'll have to deal with us being late. When you live with your in-laws and their 18 year old son (who likes to take 2 hour showers/baths) there just isn't enough hot water for all of us to have a hot shower. But when you have a baby that hardly sleeps because of all the noise in the house (from said teenager), we as the sleep deprived parents need HOT showers to function for the day. Brian and I liked to read our scriptures and say our morning prayers (this is basically the only time that we have alone time without being accused of being anti-family) before we leave our room at 9am on Sundays. So you would think that since everyone is normally up really early on Sundays that they could/would take a shower earlier than that. But no, everyone waits till Brian and I want to go and get ready. So, I'll just have to deal with ALWAYS being late for our church meetings.

No comments: