Lovely

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goals for 2010

My goals for the up coming year are...
  • Losing the baby weight that I gained with Iain.
  • Exercising for 30 plus minutes a day.
  • Taking Iain out side to play and/or taking him for a walk every day.
  • Eating healthier.
  • Reading to Iain more each day and singing to him more.
  • Take pictures each day so that I can make a picture journal for Iain.
  • Make Iain a Alphabet book of pictures and phases that is just his.
  • Getting into shape so that when we are ready for another baby I won't have to put off getting pregnant till I was.
  • Letting what people say roll of my back instead of taking it to heart and getting hurt.
  • Taking time each day to do something just for me.
  • Taking time each day to spend with my husband without Iain there.
  • Calling those people that mean the most to me once a week.
  • Writing letters once a week and sending cards to people that I don't get to see all that often.
  • Doing my visit teaching every month even if my companion is not able to.
  • Trying and not complain about things to much.
  • Post something to our blog and write in my journal every day.
  • Work on my family history.
  • Do my family temple work.
  • Attend the temple with Brian at least once a month. (Maybe once a week, that would be great).
  • Finish craft projects that I started in 2008 and 2009. And maybe start some new ones this year and finish them during the year.
  • Spend more time as a family. Doing things with just Brian, Iain, and I.
I know this is a long list but these are things that I need to work on.

No comments: