Lovely

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm really really bored..Sorry there are so many tags

Marriage Tag
How Long have we been Married? A little over 2 years How old is your husband? 27 years old Who eats more? He does Who said "I Love You" first? He did Who is taller? He is (it's not hard to be taller than me) Who sings better? We both sing but he is by far better than me Who is smarter? I'm smarter in some areas and he is smarter in the areas that I'm lacking Who controls the T.V. ? Most of the time I do (I need to do better at sharing the t.v. remote) Whose temper is worse? Both of us have a temper Who does the dishes? We share this responsibility Who sleeps on the right? I do Who cooks? We both do Who is more stubborn? I am Who admits they are wrong first? He does (again an area I know I need to work on. Whose parents do you see more? His parents Who has more siblings? I do (if you count all the foster siblings) Who has more friends? I don't know Who wears the pants? He does I tag Mer, Juliana, Maryellen, and whoever else that wants to do this post (again you don't have to).

No comments: