Lovely

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Okay, so I'm really board tonight......Can you tell

Getting to Know Each Other with 50 Questions
1. What time did you get up this morning? Played with me son 2. How do you like your steak? Medium well 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Alvin and the Chipmunks II 4. What is your favorite TV show? Ghost Whisper and Supernatural 5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 6. What did you have for breakfast? Honey Bunches of Oats 7. your favorite cuisine? country food 8. What foods do you dislike? Peas 9. Favorite Place to Eat? Red Robin and Olive Garden 10. Favorite dressing? French 11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford 12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a sweatshirt 13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland and Disney World 14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full 16. Favorite time of day? Dusk or Twilight 17. Where were you born? Fairfax Virginia 18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball 19. Who do you think will not tag you back? A few people 20. Person you expect to tag you back first? No one 21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Anyone that posts. I'll read their blogs. 22. Bird watcher? No not really. I like birds but have a lot to do during the day. 23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both really. I like to get up early and spend time with my family but I can get so much done during the night after my son is a sleep. 24. Are there any pets? No not any more but we used to have three kittens. 25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Maybe in a few months. 26. What did you want to be when you were little? A lawyer and a mommy. 27. What is your best childhood memory? Cooking with my mom. 29. Are you married? Happily so. I married my best friend for time and all eternity. I'm so lucky. 30. Always wear your seat belt? Most of the time I try to. 31. Been in a car accident? Too many to count. 32. Any pet peeves? A few I would rather not write them 33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? I love pepperoni and cheese 34. Favorite Flower? Any color roses 36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic 37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Rather not say 38. From whom did you get your last email? My momma 39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? For my Micheal's for my husband Best Buy, and for my son Gymboree or The Children's Place 40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not lately. 41. Like your job? I'm a stay at home wife and mother, I love my life. 42. Broccoli? Yes 43. What was your favorite vacation? Disney World 44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband 45. What are you listening to right now? Momma Mia 46. What is your favorite color? Pink, Blue, Purple, and white 47. How many tattoos do you have? None and I never will 48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Three or four 49. What time did you finish this quiz? 11:08 pm 50. Coffee Drinker? Nope don't even like the smell of coffee. You don't have to do this tag if you don't want to. But I tag Mer, Juliana, Maryellen, Karen, and whoever see this and wants to post it on their blogs.

No comments: