Lovely

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Have you done anything on this list

1. Started your own blog...est. October2008 2. Slept under the stars...many times 3. Played in a band -does Rock Band count? 4. Visited Hawaii 5. Watched a meteor shower...December 2007 in Buena Vista Virginia with my husband 6. Given more than you can afford to charity...paying our tithing even before we paid our bills. 7. Been to Disneyland...Does Disney World count? Because I've been there a bunch of times. 8. Climbed a mountain...2000 on vacation with Grandma and Grandpa Golightly 9. Held a praying mantis 10. Sang a solo...In middle and high school 11. Bungee jumped 12. Visited Paris 13. Watched a lightning storm at sea...On a cruise ship June 2004 14. Taught yourself an art from scratch...I taught myself to quilt and knit 15. Adopted a child 16. Had food poisoning...Many times through out my life 17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty...With my family when we went to visit my dad's sister. 18. Grown your own vegetables 19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France 20. Slept on an overnight train 21. Had a pillow fight...At many sleep overs. 22. Hitch hiked 23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill...Once or twice while in high school 24. Built a snow fort 25. Fed a llama 26. Gone skinny dipping...oh yeah. You can't miss out on this freedom. 27. Run a marathon 28. Ridden in a Gondola in Venice 29. Seen a total eclipse...While I was in middle school. 30. Watched a sunrise or sunset...One of my favorite things to do with my Hubby. 31. Hit a home run...Does the Wii count. 32. Been on a cruise...June 2004 and January 2007 33. Seen Niagara Falls in person 34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors...Yes and no. 35. Seen an Amish community 36. Taught yourself a new language... I'm teaching ASL(baby sign) to my son, my husband, and myself 37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied 38.Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person 39. Gone rock climbing...Once and I'll never do it again. I'm scared of heights. 40. Seen Michelangelo's David in person 41. Sung karaoke 42. Seen Old Faithful Geyser erupt 43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant 44. Visited Africa 45. Walked on a beach by moonlight... June 2004 while I was in Florida 46. Been transported by an ambulance 47. Had your portrait painted 48. Gone deep sea fishing 49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person 50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris 51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling...Sting Ray City in the Caribbean 52. Kissed in the rain...Oh yeah. It was great. I hope to be able to kiss under a waterfall soon. 53. Played in the mud 54. Gone to a drive-in theater 55. Been in a movie 56. Visited the Great Wall of China 57. Started a business 58. Been out if the country... On both cruises that I went on. 59. Visited Russia 60. Served at a soup kitchen 61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies...In first through fifth grade. 62. Gone whale watching 63. Received flowers for no reason...Brian brought me flowers one time when he came over to pick me up. Purple and pink roses. I was surprised and thrilled. He has brought me roses a few times for no reason. 64. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma 65. Gone skydiving 66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp 67. Bounced a check 68. Flown in a helicopter 69. Saved a favorite childhood toy...A few of them for my children to play with 70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial... Many times 71. Eaten Caviar... Never again, once was enough for me. 72. Pieced a quilt...I'm working on one now. 73. Stood in Times Square...Every time I go to New York to visit my aunt. 74. Toured the Everglades 75. Been fired from a job 76. Seen the changing of the guards in London 77. Broken a bone 78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle 79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person 80. Have been published...In the Young Poets of America while I was in middle school. 81. Visited the Redwoods 82. Bought a brand new car 83. Walked in Jerusalem 84. Had your picture in the newspaper 85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Years Eve 86. Visited the White House... Of course I did I lived in Northern Virginia 87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating 88. Had the chickenpox... Many times 89. Saved someone's life 90. Sat on a jury 91. Met someone famous 92. Joined a book club 93. Got a tattoo 94. Had a baby... April 23, 2009 I gave birth to our son Iain Russel. 9lbs 4.5oz and 22inches long. 95. Seen the Alamo in person 96. Swam in the Ocean... June 2004 97. Been involved in a law suit 98. Used a pay phone 99. Been stung by a bee... Once and I had to go to the hospital. I would like to tag Mer, Maryellen, and Juliana. Bold everything that you have done and than write a little something about it. If you want to add pictures you can. I hope you have fun with this.

No comments: