Lovely

Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Sister Jennifer

Okay I said I would pick one person close to my family to write about...and this week I've picked my older sister, Jennifer Lynn Nee Bartoletti. I met Jenn when I moved into her parents house in 1998, I had been placed there as a foster child. The first time I went to their house was just to met them, to see if their home was a good placement for me. Big Jenn was there and she liked at Dad and asked him if the three of us wanted to take the dogs (Lincoln and Charlie) for a walk around Royal Lake. I wasn't wearing tennis shoes, so she let me borrow a pair of hers. I guess since I don't have a great relationship with my biological sister, I was looking for that older sister that I could look up to and go to for advice. I was comfortable around Jenn and her parents, so much so that I was/am able to call them my family. And that I asked Jenn to be a brides maid in my wedding because I knew that she would always support and be there for me and my growing family. Am so glad that I can call Jenn my sister.

No comments: