Lovely

Monday, September 14, 2009

Watching the Wright kids...

Ok, so on Friday a friend of mine form church, who I work out with asked me if I could watch her girls till Monday morning. The person that she had asked first had a death in the family and wouldn't be able to take them till Monday morning. I said that it wouldn't be a problem. So, Saturday night Brian and I (with Iain along for the ride) we went over to dinner at their house so that we could get the meet the older girls and to ask some questions about their routine. The Wright girls are 14, 12, 5, and 2 years old. The next morning very very early ( oh-dark-hundred, we're talking even earlier than seminary), Brian, Iain, and I get ready to go over to the Wright's house. Where we get them up and ready for church. (Which we were actually on time for this week. It's really hard to get up when you have a new baby and are still not sleeping at night). But we did it. But by the end of church (all three hours of it) I was ready for a nap. My routine with Iain is Sunday after church he and I go up to my room (or the recliner) and we take a nap together. It was kinda hard doing that at someone else house where a 2 year old lives. (Two year old girls are quite the noise makers). We got them to bed by their bed times and we were able to sit and relax and watch some TV and talk. ( Which is quite nice I love spending time with my sweet husband). By this morning we were ready to leave and go back to our routine. I'm so glad we got this opportunity to see what it may be like when we have more children. But I'm glad that for right now we only have Iain.

No comments: