Lovely

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I said I would never be like those women

Growing up I didn't understand when women with small babies would want another baby so soon. And I always said that I wasn't okay to even think about having my children so close together (seriously I'm NOT pregnant just ranting and dreaming). But I totally get why moms would say that they wanted another one. Babies just grow up to dang fast and before you know it they aren't the little cuddle bugs that they were when they were born but these little people with a mind of their very own. They are trying to take your drinking glass out of your hands and though they still can't talk they are very opinionated and quite vocal about everything. Moving all over the place and never slowing down. So though I want another little baby to add to our small family, I think I'll wait a year or so. Because Iain is the center of my world (along with his handsome daddy). I like the fact that it is just the three of us. (Because frankly getting one baby ready to go out is hard enough). Before we add to our small family...I want to lose all (and I mean ALL) the weight I gained with Iain and I would like to travel a little more with Brian. After all is said and done I still think those women are nuts but I understand what they are thinking now that I have a baby.

No comments: