Lovely

Monday, September 21, 2009

Learning new things

Iain is sitting up all by himself, pushing himself all over the floors in his walker,sticking his tongue out at me and everyone else, he's even sucking on his bottom lip, and is totally loving sucking on his toes. Iain eats like a champ (only 4oz bottles he doesn't want any more or any less). So during the day he eats every 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours but at night he eats every 3 (so that means I get very little sleep at night). Oh yeah, Iain loves his rice cereal (only once a day and normally he gets that right before bed). I marvel at this little boy and how much he is learning/discovering daily. He is still quite depended on Brian and I for all his daily needs/wants but I would die for him. He is just so special. And I'm looking forward to the day that he learns to talk and to say mama.I'm so glad that he has chosen to be part of our eternal family.

No comments: