Lovely

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Iain is 4 months old

At Iain's four month well baby check up, he weighed 16lbs and was 25 1/2 inches long (and his head was 17inches). I have a very healthy boy. He is doing so well, that his doctor said that we can give him some rice cereal and juice. He seems to like rice cereal. But I'm too chicken to try the juice. So far Motherhood has been a very enjoyable ride so far. I love being a mommy and Brian loves being a daddy. Iain is just a joy to be around. And he is just all giggles and smiles the last two months. He has started to really babble and sing all the time, he even rolls over (he never stops rolling). He is so full of energy. Iain adores his mommy and daddy, and his grandparents. His whole face lights up when any of us come into his line of vision. I'll try and post more of the a look back. I know that section is long but I really want to document the beginning of Iain life (well the first few weeks of it any way).

No comments: