Lovely

Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm so bored....Marriage Tag

  1. How Long have we been Married? almost 2 years
  2. How old is your husband? 26years, 9months, and 5days
  3. Who eats more? He does
  4. Who said "I Love You" first? He did back in April of 2007
  5. Who is taller? He is
  6. Who sings better? He does
  7. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject matter
  8. Who controls the T.V. ? We watch the same shows and we take turns being in control of the remote
  9. Whose temper is worse? Mine (I think)
  10. Who does the dishes? We take turns
  11. Who sleeps on the right? I do
  12. Who cooks? We take turns (but I do it most of the time)
  13. Who is more stubborn? We're about equal
  14. Who admits they are wrong first? I do
  15. Whose parents do you see more? His
  16. Who has more siblings? I do
  17. Who has more friends? I keep in touch with more of my friends than he does.
  18. Who wears the pants? We both do equally, decisions are made together when they concern our family.
I tag Maryellen, Mer, Abby, Juliana and Britney

No comments: