Lovely

Friday, July 17, 2009

A Look Back part 4

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I was trying to write every day this week but with a baby around I've found that I don't have enough time during the day. But where did I leave off. Well it looks like I left off in January...
  • Well at the end of January Brian's parents finally got an offer on their house in Manassas after being for sell for over 6 months.
  • So, we decided that we would all move in with Leslie and Chris before we moved out to Colorado at the end of February.
  • The movers come to the house on the 10th of February 2009. It was a long 3 days of making sure the packers labeled every box right.
  • Julie, Leslie, and Marlene through me a Baby Shower on the 21st. It was a lot of fun. I'm so glad that my friends and family were able to get together to celebrate the impending birth of my sweet baby boy.
  • On the 27th, Brian and I became the proud owners of a 2001 Ford Taurus.
  • We left VA on the 28th of February 2009 to drive out to Denver, Colorado. And let me tell you that driving cross country, pregnant, during your third trimester, is not fun. Not only do you have to go to the bathroom all the time, you just can't get comfortable in a car. I was so glad when we were able to stop for the night and I could sleep in a bed and to be able to take a shower and relax.
  • Finally, on the 3rd of March we got into Denver and were able to get to see the house we would be living in.
  • So, by the 17th I finally found a doctor that I liked and was willing to do things the way Brian and I wanted. We were hoping that when it came time to deliver our baby that we would not have to have a c-section (because some doctors out here will do a c-section because they think labor is taking too long and they just want it over with). So, we were extremely glad to find Dr.Rosa Cisneros with the Cisneros Center. She delivers at North Suburban Hospital. (I actually did not get to met the doctor that was going to be in the delivery room, I saw the mid wife, Andrea. Who I love, She put me at ease right away. I wish she was the one who was going to be in the delivery room but she does not deliver babies).
I guess this is it for tonight. Hopefully, I'll be able to write more tomorrow.

No comments: