Lovely

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Motherhood...

  • No one told me that I would fall so madly in love the first time I saw 2 lines on a home pregnancy test (no not announcement just my thoughts) with someone I had never seen. But be so scared that I was going to be a mom to a little person.
  • How much labor hurt but forgetting all about the pain when you hold your baby for the first time. Knowing that you would do it all over again for each and every child that is yours.
  • Breastfeeding is hard but worth it (as long as your not under a ton of stress). Wishing that I hadn't given up when I did.
  • Get as much sleep before your baby is born because you won't get any till they are 18years old.
  • Saying no the first time is always the hardest. But your the mom and you need to let them know that.
  • Dirt is ok it won't kill them. Because it didn't kill you. Kids say "God made dirt and dirt don't hurt." Believe it and just get over your fear of it.
  • Kids are fearless. They will claim on everything and jump off everything that they can.
  • If you try and protect then from every germ they will always be sick. Some germs are ok. Be careful but don't try and shield them from everything.
  • Kids smile all the time. And they don't hold grudges for long.
  • Your child will always know that you are his/her mom but they just do.
I sure there's more but it has slipped my mind for the moment.

No comments: