Lovely

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mark.....Set.....Go!

So today Iain and Gabe were running circles around the main floor of the house. And Iain stopped in front of Leslie and said "Mark...Set...Go!" than starting running just as fast as he could. Every time he would get to were Leslie was sitting he would say it again. How funny is that? I didn't know that he could say that at all. This morning before we left for his doctor appointment I had he watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so that I could get stuff together to go. And todays episode was about shapes. He could name all the shapes. I was quite impressed by that. He doesn't do it on command but when he thinks no one is listening and watching him he will say and do many things. He really is quite smart and a huge stinker.

1 comment:

J said...

Oh my gosh, Liam's like that too! I will say something like my foot hurts and he will point to his foot, but if I say where's your foot? nothing. If I say "I like Liam's nose" he'll point to his nose. But if I say "Liam, show me your nose" nothing! I think he understands enough now that he's doing that on purpose, he thinks it's funny to see me frustrated or something.