Lovely

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Currently

Book(s) 1) The Thorne of Fire (book two in The Kane Series) by Rick Riordan, 2) Unbuttoned a book where Women open up about the pleasures, pains, and politics of breastfeeding edited by Dana Sullivan and Maureen Connolly, and 3) Great Expectations: The Essential Guide to Breastfeeding By Marianne Neifert, MD
They say knowledge is power, so I've been reading any and all books on breastfeeding. I'm hoping that the more I know before I have another baby that I wont give up they way I did with Iain. And the first is purely for pleasure. But for most of my day I read children's books to Iain.
Song Angel by Beverley Mitchell
Frequently worn outfit/item bright blue sweat pants with hearts on one side, white camisole, and a gray zipper hoodie.
Perfume Don't normally wear any. But when I do it's Fancy by Jessica Simpson
Makeup Don't normally wear it. Just Sundays, date night, and when we get pictures done. I prefer the natural look light colors (sometimes blues to make my blue eyes look bluer) and a pink blush. Gloss for my lips.
Food hotdog, chips and dip, and watermelon.
Drink ice water and Sierra Mist Natural
Guilty Pleasure Cosmopolitan (Cosmo) and Pepsi
Bane of my existence interfering hypocrite sister-in-law and brother-in-law
Joy My sweet boy, Iain and my wonderful husband, Brian
Anticipation Seeing my family and friends in VA and getting to see Brian graduate from AIT and than bring him home with me.
Wish List To be able to carry another baby to term. From my little family to be together again under the same roof.
Thought
"Let us never forget to pray. God lives. He is near. He is not only aware of us but cares for us. He is our Father. He is accessible to all who seek Him." Gordon B. Hinckley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it Julie and Dusty? or Chris and Leslie who are the bane of your existence?