Lovely

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Updates...

Okay, so the last for weeks have been super busy.
  1. Brian's younger sister is planning her wedding. Less than 2months away.
  2. We are making the bridesmaids dresses. AAH
  3. Iain is a total handful (but so worth every minute because he is so dang cute and sweet).
  4. Still trying to baby proof the house (kinda hard to do when you are chasing a 10month old).
  5. Starting to plan Iain 1st birthday (can you believe it).
  6. The basement is coming along nicely (about time).
  7. Planning two trips to Utah and one trip to Virginia (BYU graduation, a wedding, and sister's baby. So much to do and really never an enough time to do it in).
  8. My sister's baby boy is due in June and I croqueting somethings for her. ( I hope that I get them done be fore he is born). Keep your fingers crossed for me.
  9. Trying to find a cute outfit for Iain to wear at his Aunt Julie's wedding.
  10. Trying to lose weight (hey at least I'm accomplishing that 5lbs down and well, I'm not telling you that).
  11. And trying to blog once in awhile.
You see we have been busy. Sorry to those that read our blog for the short absence. I'll try and do better.

No comments: