Lovely

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mistakes

Have you ever made a mistake that you wish you could change? There are things that I wish could change but I can't because the time to change those things as past. I have my days that I wish I had never moved to Colorado just because Brian said that it was best thing for our family. (I was just having one of those days where I'm just plain sick of bad luck. You know wishing things had turned out differently). I seriously love being married to Brian and I'm so happy that we have a son together. There are some things that I wish had turned out differently but I wouldn't change the fact that I chose Brian to be in my life for all eternity. I just have to learn that it's okay to let the Lord be in charge and for him to lead us. (I have this thing about being in control and when I feel I'm losing all control I just freak out). Heavenly Father does know whats best for our family and I should just let Him directed us to the place that He has in mind for us. I'm trying but its hard.

"When we learn to be content whatever the circumstances, it takes away the power of the enemy. It takes away his ability to frustrate us. Not only that, but by our actions we are showing our faith in God. When you choose to trust in His timing, you can live in peace." -Unknown

No comments: