Lovely

Sunday, March 7, 2010

So yeah....

Iain was a pill for most of the day Saturday. The reason for this was, Brian and I went on a date (and we took him with us). I really wanted to see the new Alice and Wonderland and Brian wanted to see it in IMAX 3D (don't get me started on how expensive the tickets are for IMAX). Well when I want to pick up the tickets Friday morning, the showing we originally wanted to go to was sold out (who knew) so I had to get a later showing (we readly needed a night out), the 9:50p showing was the only one that would let out before 1am. But we had to be in line by 7pm if we wanted a good seat. We were unable to get a babysitter (well grandma said she had to much to do and Auntie flat out said no). It's not like we haven't taken Iain to the movies before because we have but I was kinda hoping to keep him on his routine (obviously that didn't happen). I have never been to an IMAX movie before Friday night (man are they loud). While we were waiting in line for the movie Iain had the best time, he charmed everyone around us. He was great during the movie (he fell a sleep for most of it) and than he sat on my lap and watched the last 45minutes of it. Was happy the entire time. Didn't cry (I repeat did not cry during the whole movie. I know I'm lucky and that I won on the baby market). The only problem was that we got out of the movie after midnight. And that brings us to this morning. He slept till 10:30am... Which means breakfast was later than he is used to. He did not get his morning nap. He decided to scream at me for 2 hours and bite me. (Which was premeditated, not once but twice and the second time he bite me it bleed. Babies teeth are sharp). (And this all means that I did not get my naps in during the day). He finally settled down all enough to get a little nap in (he cried himself to sleep) he slept through his normally lunch time. I finally told Brian, if he did not get his wife and son out of the house for a few hours I was going to lose my mind. So we went to Home Depo, dinner, and Target. But by doing this at the time of day that we did. Iain didn't get dinner at his normally time or a bath. Which means he didn't go to bed at the regular time. So my day has been a peach. How about your day? We will get this sleeping through the night down one of these days (I know Iain can do it because he's done it a few times). Oh yeah when we got home this evening I was informed by my sister-in-law, that she reads my blog and she was amazed that I would write about things that normally make my blush. To all those that read this blog I do blush easily when I'm TALKING about personal matters but writing I don't have to talk I write it all down. No need to blush no one sees me type my feelings and stuff. This is one of my outlets if you don't like would I write about you don't have to read it. I honestly don't think all that many people read my blog (because hardly anyone leaves any comments, there are a few of you and thank you for your comments I like feed back/advice/and what not).

2 comments:

Jenerick said...

I'm sorry that your baby gave such a hard time. Things will get better soon enough. it can't be this way forever!
Love,
Jennie Jensen

Jenerick said...

Ps as far as your family reading your blog! This is your blog, if you want to vent then go ahead.