Lovely

Friday, March 5, 2010

Something New For Baby...

My parents sent us a new car seat for Iain. When Brian and I took Iain for his 6month well baby check up (I know that he is 10months old), his doctor told us it might be a good idea to get him a convertible car seat instead of a carrier (the convertible car seat means that it can either be rear or forward facing) because our little guy was just a big boy (like we didn't know that). Anyway, about a month or two after that appointment, we went to Babies R Us to look at car seats, when we came to the realization that convertible car seats are extremely expansive. We found the one we liked but I wanted my dad to research it and speak to his friend in the patten office, who only deals with infant and child products (because I know all the information that I would get from him would be the most accredit). All throughout the conversation my parents never let on that they were going to get us the car seat. When my mom sent me an e-mail say that they had ordered it for us and that it would arrive any day between Tuesday and Friday of this week. Well it came last night. And we are excited to start using it. Brian is going to install it on Saturday.

No comments: