Lovely

Friday, February 24, 2012

Update...

If anyone does read our blog you are most likely sick and tired of reading about this pregnancy. But this is also my journal in a way.
So at my last appointment with my ob-gyn on base (at 25weeks 6days). She said that I had dilated to 1cm, everything was fine, the babies were still high and I wasn't thinning out at all. She also told us that baby girl had her head in my pelvis and that baby boy had his head up and under my right lung. She told me to take it easy and put my feet up as much as I could. She also wanted to see me every 2weeks at this point.
Fast forward to this past Thursday. I had another appointment with my ob-gyn on base (I was 27weeks 6days). My doctor said that I was dilated to between a 1cm and 2cm and 50% effected (or thinned out). Little girl is still head down and her head is still in my pelvis (so not comfortable for me). And little boy had moved. His head is now in between my rib cage with his butt under my right lung. Both babies are still high. She said to stop physical therapy and not to exercise in anyway. She wants me to take it easy and put my feet up as much as I can (can I just tell you that is super hard to do when you have a toddler to take care of). She did say that message therapy is ok to do and I can go swimming.
My husband has been so good to me since we found out we are expecting twins and has really gone above and beyond to help me out. He works so hard for our family (being in the military is not always easy). Since I've been so sick he has really done everything that he could around the apartment and takes Iain off my hands so I can rest. When my doctor said that I had to stop physical therapy (and saw how disappointed I was) he went and made an appointment at Message Envy and even got me a member ship so that every month I can go and get a message. How sweet is that. I love my husband so much.
Iain has even started to try harder to go on his potty. I can't believe how big he has gotten. He is so excited for his baby brother and baby sister. His 3rd birthday is in 8weeks and he is so very excited for it.
I'm excited to see what this year brings our way.

1 comment:

Shaelyn said...

We're not sick of your updates! I like to hear that everything is going okay. I can only imagine how hard it is to even sit for extended periods of time but on top of that having a child to take care of and entertain. Kudos to you!! You can do it!! :)

p.s. I love ot hear that you are using this as a journal too-- that is awesome!!