Lovely

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thing I love...

Ok lately I've done said more negative things about this pregnancy than I ever thought I would. But there are quite a few things that I do love about it.
It's true this pregnancy has been far from easy but every pregnancy is different.
I love that Iain is so excited for a baby brother and baby sister.
I love that he kisses both of them when ever he gets a chance.
I love the fact that Brian is so over the moon excited for twins.
I think it's funny when Brian says that he has to learn a whole new set of rules because we are having a girl.
I love that I'm getting both a boy and girl. I can't wait to hold them in my arms.
Iain is going to be the best big brother to his new babies.
I'm so excited that we are getting not one but two new members of our family.
I love the fact that we are a forever family that we will be together always (even the 5 we lost).
Feeling two new people move is surreal but I love knowing that they are safe and healthy.
Love the fact that my body is capable of carrying not just one but two babies, it amazes me every day.
I may hurt and hate puking but hearing my husband say that he is more in love with me because I made him a daddy puts a smile on my face.
Knowing all this makes the pukey days that much easier to deal with.
I'm almost 26weeks along and hopefully 14 more to go. Here's hoping that they stay where they are till than.

No comments: