Lovely

Monday, February 13, 2012

So we are thinking...

That we may have a house built here in El Paso. We are praying and fasting (well I'm not fasting b/c of being pregnant). We haven't made a decision yet. But we are hoping that we can come to a decision by mid to late March. Our lease is up in July and the people at the model home were saying that it takes 3 to 4 months to build a house. So we'll see if it is the right time. I would love to be in a house of our own where I can choose the paint colors for the rooms and we can get a pet if we want. We just don't know if we should while we are here or wait.
While we were looking at the model homes, Iain was just so happy to be looking at houses. He doesn't seem to like living in an apartment (I can't say that I blame him for that one). He kept asking Brian and I if we were moving into one of the houses. And when we said no that we were just looking at them he would pout and get all quite. I think we would all be happier living in something other than an apartment. As nice as it has been to live on our own in our apartment neither Brian or I have been to happy with management. Or the way the walls are paper thin. We also dislike that people will yell at each other in between buildings and curse at one another all hours. I hate going to the playground (I was so excited that there was on not 5minutes from my front door) and finding glass bottles and beer cans all over the place. I really don't like the disrespect that some of the kids show an adult (I asked some kids not to throw sand on Iain when he was playing off by him self with his sand toys. They turned around and called me the stupid white woman). These kids were 5 or 6 years old and where were their parents, oh no where to be found. This is just a few of many reasons we are looking to get out of here.
So we are going to start praying and fasting about this starting this week.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lots of people first think about getting life insurance when they're buying or refinancing a home. I work for IntelliQuote and we can help you figure out if you need life insurance and help you find the right policy. You can just go to our site and fill out a quick form to get started. No commitment. Give it a try. http://bit.ly/yFqpWC

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com