Lovely

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The month of April...

We found out that Brian is going to be in the field for the whole month. And it looks like I'll be home alone, that's really close to my due date and I'mm going to be so big and uncomfortable. Not to mention Iain turns 3 years old. We're hoping that his sergeants can get him out of it at because a twin pregnancy is 'high risk' (their words not ours). But as of right now we haven't heard if they were able to so it looks like Brian will be gone. I'm kinda worried about being alone but I guess that's part of the deal, right.
I guess I wouldn't be so stressed and worried if the person who said that they were coming out before the twins were born wasn't being so wishy washy about dates and when they are really coming out. I guess my biggest worry is I'll go into labor with out anyone here with me. And I'll scare Iain with whats happening to mommy. I just don't want to scar my sweet little boy.
I'm hoping that things work out and that Brian will be here with me but I'm not holding my breath. Please keep us in your prayers that everything works and he gets to stay home.

1 comment:

Mer said...

Lots of prayers heading your way, hun. We've been there -- twice -- and whatever happens, you'll be ok. Iain will be ok. I've done the home-alone-with-a-high-risk-pregnancy-on-bedrest-with-a-kid-and-a-husband-on-deployment -- and it is scary to think about doing that alone. It's never fun having your husband gone - for either of you! Cameron missed both of our kids' births because of military duty, but it's not something we mourn or dwell on. Even with all of our horrible health complications, we were fine. You'll be ok.

And you won't be alone. Talk with your RS and let them know -- I guarantee there will be women willing to take Iain at a moment's notice and take care of him while you labor, and women who will be willing to come be with you, too. Women have been doing this together for thousands and thousands of years -- and I made some of my dearest friends when people came to help me while I was alone and pregnant.

Keep us posted! Prayers heading your way.