Lovely

Saturday, October 16, 2010

We hiked...

So for our anniversary we went on a hike. We drove to Boulder (while past it about half way to Estes Park) and stopped at Lions Gulch. And we walked along a quaint trail for about an hour. We walked a little over 2miles (I know its not a lot and yes it was round trip. But I'm terrible out of shape since having Iain). We talked and just had a great time being together. We stopped at Subway and got a sub to split (I can't every eat a whole one by myself). We made a wrong turn on our way home from Lions Gulch and ended up in Longmont at a cute pumpkin patch/country store (we are going to take Iain there this week-end to pick a pumpkin and go through the hay maze. We went up to Flat Irons Crossing to walk around the mall for a bit. When we finally got home Brian made us buffalo burgers for dinner with smoked gouda and grilled pineapple. Oh my goodness so good. And we cuddled on the love sack to watch Iron Man 2. It was a great day and I'm so glad that his parents said that they would watch Iain so we could have this day to be together. I wonder what Brian has up his sleeve for next year.

No comments: