Lovely

Sunday, October 10, 2010

To Brian on our 3rd Anniversary

Sweet heart, the best three years have had their up and downs. We have survived losing jobs and babies. We are stronger knowing that we have each other and can count on one an other and the Lord. We have had days, weeks, and months of not knowing what was going to happen down the road. Wondering if there was going to be a bend in the road or a light beyond the tunnel. We had our first child, who just adores his daddy (and I know you're Iain's hero and that he looks up to you). You are the best example of what I was looking for in a man to be the father of my children. I know that we have had of arguments about silly and non important things but at the end of the day I know that you'll always be there no matter what. I know I'm stubborn and not always rational (and at times act the a child because I don't get my way) but I hope you know that I'm trying to grow out of it and I'm trying to be more like the wife that you need me to be. And I'm hoping that I'll be that woman (way before our 10 year anniversary, here's to hoping anyways). I'm looking forward to eternity with you and only you. I'm thankful that you were able to take me to the temple and that we are an eternal family. I love you more than I can say. You are most diffidently my better half. And the brains of the whole operation. I'm looking forward to our next year together. To the up and yes even the downs. I'll take the good and the bad as long as you're by my side to get us through it.

1 comment:

amber_mtmc said...

Wow. This made me tear up. You two are perfect for each other. Happy Anniversary!