Lovely

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Iain's first day in Nursery...

So Brian and I dropped Iain off at nursery this past Sunday. I asked him for a kiss because mommy was going to class and he was staying with his friends. The little stinker was having so much fun playing that he didn't want to give me a kiss. So I kissed him and he gave me this look of mommy you can so go now. So I went to class and Relief Society. Well during Relief Society I started to hear Iain cry (but I dismissed it as it couldn't be him if it was him one of the nursery leaders would have brought him to me) after a few more minutes of hearing this crying it dawned on me that it was him. So I quickly got up and left the room to go and check on him. While when I go out side I ran into on of the nursery leaders holding my baby (who was at this point screaming). And she said that he had been playing and than tripped over his own two feet. The right side of his face was bright red (he has a little carpet burn over his eye brow now it just looked a lot worst than it really is). I asked if she knew where his paci was. So we walked into the nursery room to look for it (well it was still in his diaper bag (which was also in there). The minute he saw his paci he wanted it. Iain stopped crying and just laid his head in my should. And started to clam down. I was very impressed with my baby for staying in nursery for almost the entire time (the last 15 minutes he was crying and than with me). So I hope next Sunday he does just as well or better. I think he likes being in there.

No comments: