Lovely

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snow Day....

He's not sure why he was dressed like this.
Baby snow angel. Iain first snow angel.
Iain sitting in the snow...Does he look cold?
The both of us look disgusted that he was going to eat snow. (I bet it felt good on his gums).
Iain does not know what to make of this cold white stuff.
Iain's aunt is feeding him snow. What was I thinking?
Iain just finished eating a bit of snow that his aunt gave him.
Julie and I were so cold that we could not stay sitting in the snow.
Julie stood Iain up in the snow and than pushed it up close to him so he would not fall over.
Last week on Wednesday, we got 17inches of snow. So on Friday, Julie and I took Iain out to play in it. It was funny to watch Iain. He was not sure if he should cry or smile. But his Aunt Julie and I had fun. (That's what counts when he is 6months old, right).

No comments: