Lovely

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mister Iain...is such a ham.

I want that camera, please.
Ohhh, camera, can I eat it Mommy and Daddy.
I'm gonna get you Daddy.
Daddy is so funny behind that camera.
Getting so big, people.
I'm gonna crawl, Mommy, I really am.
Really Mommy more pictures.
I'm sooo cute.
Mommy, I'm gonna get you. (These were taken on the 8th of November, after church).
Iain loves to dance in his walker.
Caught red handed. The little stink bug.
Where's Iain?
I see you, Mommy?
Iain love to devour literature. (These pictures were taken on the 1st of November, after church).

1 comment:

Mer said...

AHHHHH!!!! That little train outfit looks soooo cute on him. I'm glad he's getting use out of it. It's a little freaky, though. Sam wore that from when he was 13 months until he was 20 months!