Lovely

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Craft - Pay it forward

Okay, so a friend of mine has started this thing the first three people to comment on her blog with receive a hand-made gift in a year from her. And I commented on her blog, so I have to do the same. Many of you know that I love to craft, so this was a great post for me to comment on because I have to pay it forward. So if you are one of the first three to comment on this blog, I promise to send you a hand-made gift before the year is up (we're talking a year from today) and ship it. So the catch is: if you leave a comment, you than in turn have to post a similar post on your blog. And promise to hand-make and ship a gift to three of your friends that comment before a year is up. It does not matter what you make, it's the thought that really counts here. Just have fun and enjoy the spirit of giving to some one.

No comments: