Lovely

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Waitting to sign a lease...

So Brian found us an apartment. Its 15minutes from the base. Which means Brian was able to attended the ward that we will live in the bounders of. We are going to be the newest members of Hondo Pass Ward of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Brian is going to see if the apartment complex has a 4 bedroom because he said he thought that he read somewhere that it did. But if not there is a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom with a washer and dryer. We are just trying to get all the paper work together so that we can get the ball rolling. He won't be able to come out here to get us till he is done with in processing which could take up to another week (or more) than he has to wait till he gets the all clear for the DDY leave. So we are looking at August till we are together again. And can start setting up our home together. But the best part is Iain will finally have his own room for the very first time. I actually get to decorate a room for my little boy. Its not the nursery that I wish I had been able to do for him but a big boy room. He says he wants a Thomas the Tank Engine room. Maybe one day I'll get to decorate a nursery. I'm just so ready to have our stuff out of boxes and out where we (and our guests can see it). Decorating our home the way I want to. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: