Lovely

Friday, July 8, 2011

So...We are in limbo

So Brian left for El Paso last week. He has been looking at apartments to see if one of them we are going to call home. He is coming up empty. Either they are too far from base, don't have washer and dryer hook ups, or are just plain on the wrong side of town (we're talking scary part of town). This limbo kinda sucks. I hate being separated from Brian again. I really don't like sleeping alone. And on top of that I'm in pain from a minor car accident the day after Brian left. So I'm in a little bit of pain. (ok you see we just traded in our car and got a 2006 Saturn Relay mini van. And while driving it around the side view mirror was almost taken of my car. Oh I finally have my drivers license and yes I know I'm 27 1/2 years old but better late than never). So I was pretty shaken up about it and yes I know it really could have been worst and I'm glad that Iain wasn't in the car with me. So being in pain I need help but I have to be the mom and moms don't get a sick day. But I was that Brian and I were together so that he could help with picking up Iain and any thing that is 2lbs (the doctor I went to told me not to left anything heavier than 2lbs). So life kinda sucks and this being in limbo is even worst. I can't wait till we are a family again.

No comments: