Lovely

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

So this morning the ward that we attend here in CO had a pancake breakfast. It was so very hot today. Iain had so much fun playing with his friends there. Than we came home after that and I put Iain down for a nap (while I took one myself). I invited my friend Regina and her family to come over to the house for a bar-b-q. It was a lot of fun to have people come over to celebrate. The only thing that would have made this day even better would be if Brian had been with us. The fireworks started after Iain went to bed so he wasn't able to see them so maybe next year. Remember that our freedoms where fight for by many service men and women. Not with words but with blood, sweat, and a lot of times tears. Our freedom is not free it was bought and paid for with the blood and lives of our service men and women. I for one am so thankful for those soldiers and their families that a lot if times cant be together during the holidays or even birthdays of their love ones or don't get to ever see their loved ones again. So thank you to all our service men and women.

No comments: