Lovely

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Babies grow up

So I cant believe that Iain has gotten so big over the last few months. He is talking up a storm and doing more and more by himself. Iain is even understands that we are moving to Texas (though he say to the airport on a plane. Its super cute). His loves Disney's Cars and Thomas the Tank Engine. Everything is either about Queen or Thomas. He loves to say nap time and bed time prayers. Favorite books right now are Hand Hand Fingers Thumb and Stop! Train, Stop! Playing in the dirt and sand is more fun than anything else in the world. I love my boy who is getting so very big each and every day.

1 comment:

J said...

I cannot believe how fast toddlers learn! Liam is getting to the point where he says a new word almost every day now. And I know it won't be long before it's several new words a day. It really is amazing to watch!