Lovely

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Talking to people from the past

My older sister has been in contact with one of our birth mother's sisters. So the other day when I called her she was at our deceased grandmothers house helping our aunt go through everything. So our aunt asked Susan to ask me if it was ok for her to talk to me. I had some mixed feelings about that. But I said sure. My biggest fear is letting that side of my family (well past) into my life again that it'll bite me in the butt. I don't want my little boy to be hurt or scared. But I have to try, right. The things I remember about her are all good. These are memories that I have I want to know that are true. I also want to learn more about my family history and our past as a family. So here's hoping that it doesn't bite me in the butt.

No comments: