Lovely

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sleep Training

So on Sunday my sister-in-law and her husband put my hand and started sleep training Iain without talking to me. Iain had a cold all last week and I didn't think it was a good idea for him to go to Nursery (I don't want it to be passed onto any other kids and their families). But Mark was talking for the last time in our ward before he leaves on his mission to Washington DC North and it was important that we were all there him. So I asked them to bring him home at 1st hour. Well Iain was very tired and I told them to make sure he got a nap. Well when they got home they put him in his crib and he screamed/yelled/cried for 15minutes. Well Julie saw that he was holding something small and ran down stairs to take it away from him. When she got down there she figured that maybe she should change his diaper. And while she was changing him she was telling him that it was going to go to sleep in his own bed. That when he woke up that mommy would be home and that Uncle would take him outside to play. After she left. He cried for 45minutes more and than finally fall asleep (well the stinker through all his stuffed dogs onto the floor). He took a long nap.
But that night Iain cried for 30minutes and I slept on the couch for a week and a half.

No comments: