Lovely

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's the end of January...

I just realized that I have yet to post anything this year and it's already the end of the month. I still have to post about Christmas and New Years (but later hopefully).
I'm 23 weeks and 4 days into this pregnancy with our twins. I can't believe how fast its gone by. According to my doctor the twins could come anywhere from the end of March all the way to their due date. So I'm kinda stressing about getting stuff done around the house. Like the last of the decorating and organizing, setting up the 3rd bedroom as a nursery/craft room (b/c its a little bigger than the master bedroom and Iain's room. The master bedroom has a bathroom so that's the trade off there I guess). But right now the 3rd bedroom is kind the catch all room. I need to clean would few girls clothes I do have and put them away. I would also like to make so freezer meals for after they get here.
I have completed some craft items for our little girl. I made her coming home blanket and some little dresses with hats. I'm working on her blessing dress (its really going to have a full skirt, I'm crocheting it). As soon as that is done I plan on making her brothers blessing outfit.
But the list of things that I have to finish making/working on is so long but it will be done before they get here.
Hopefully the things I'm stressing about goes away so that I can just enjoy the time I have left with Iain as an only child. Here's to hoping...right.

No comments: