Lovely

Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby things...

So a few weeks ago I decided that I was going to start working on a blessing dress for our little girl and few other dresses and things. Well this blessing dress is going to take longer than expected to finish because I made the skirt of the dress super full. I'm 17 rows into the skirt and already used two skeins of yarn. So yeah it's going to take a while but that's ok. It sure is turning out beautiful. I also bought the fabric for to blankets for little Miss. I just hope that I'm able to get all the things for the babies and even some things for Iain done before they are born. Wish me luck. (Sorry no pictures of the dress yet).
UPDATE: I've used 3 skeins of yarn and I hoping that by picking up 5 more skeins thats it will be enough to finish the dress and bonnet. I plan on making the dress 4.5 feet long after I finish crocheting the dress I have to make a pattern for the lining of the skirt and than saw the lining in. Than I can start on the blessing outfit for Little Man. I also want to work on an outfit for Iain to wear for the blessing of his siblings. Blessing blankets have to be made as well. And than maybe work on a dress for me to wear but that may have to wait till after they are born.

No comments: