Lovely

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Iain is so sweet

So yesterday afternoon, Iain and I were in my room and he saw my phone. He very sweetly asked if he could play the puzzle game. As a baby we taught him to sign a few things, one of the signs we taught him was please. Well, he never did get the hang of doing the sign the way the book taught you, he just runs his hands up and down on his chest for please. So he while he was saying "Momma please may I play the puzzle game. Please momma puzzle game." He was signing please. Of cause I told him yes. Right after I said yes he looks at me and said "See Momma I use my manners. I have good manners."
Brian and I have mean working really hard on teaching Iain manners. I was in despair that it wasn't working. We are really good about praising him when he does use his manners. So when he said that do me yesterday it was like it finally clicked for him. I guess we are doing a good job with this whole parenting thing.
I'm so proud of my little boy. And watching him turn from a baby to a big boy is amazing. I can't wait to see him with his little brother and sister.

No comments: